Thursday, December 17, 2009

Winter Snow in Gunsan



The city was hit yet again last night with four more inches. Luckily my school is on a field trip today, so I didn't have to work. Time to go play in the snow, yippie!!




This is from my classroom at the country school, some of the snow from last night melted, but now it is snowing again.



This is at my country school as we arrive for school today, it is a winter weather day.





As I get ready for school today, I took some pictures of what blanketed my city last night, about 2 inches of the white stuff. Our fist big winter snow has set in. In America, if we had snow like this, school would be canceled and things would close down, but In Korea, it is business as usual as you can see in the pictures, the city is still busy this Thursday morning. The weather is getting me in the mood for skiing!

No comments:

Post a Comment