Thursday, December 3, 2009

Local Hike - Wolmyeong Park











As you can see, the hike is pretty steep and takes about 15-20 minutes at the pace I go. I huff and puff going up and take many breaks to catch my breath. Joanna makes me run to the park, about a 10 minute run and then she runs a good portion of the hike as well, while I try and keep up. Last night we did the hike and then ran down on the other side the entire way, because it was getting dark and we needed the light from the park to get us home. It's a great workout and there are several trails just like this one, some we have done and some we haven't. I am sure all the views are just as spectacular.

Most of these views are from the top, on one side you can see a big part of the city of Gunsan, which looked pretty cool at dusk last night(not in this picture) when the lights were just coming on. The other side is the view of the Gunsan port and Yellow sea. I was hoping it would be clearer when the sun came out, so I will have to lug my camera up there again on a clear day for better pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment