Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oh Seoul - The City Life





I thought these buildings were cool. The city is so lit up and different from anything I have seen back home. This really doesn't do it any justice compared to what we say in the middle of the city on New Years Eve when we were in our taxi on the way to the ball. If it wasn't so cold out that night, I would of had the taxi stop to take pictures.



This next picture is a picture of a Hooka. Yes, you can go to certain bars in Korea and smoke out of a Hooka, which has just fruit and tobacco. It was quite interesting and different, especially considering that I don't smoke cigarettes.








These are jeans that cost 10,000 Won, which is about $8 US dollars for a pair of jeans in an underground mall in Seoul. This mall spans for miles and it seems to be endless when you are in it. the distance between the stores are very small and I even got a little clausterphobic while shopping, but you can find some really good deals. These are pictures in the mall and me waiting for Joanna to finish shopping.






This is the cool hair salon that we got our hair done at before going to the ball. If you haven't noticed in the pictures yet...I cut about eight inches of my hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment