Saturday, January 23, 2010

My New Babies






I went out and bought some plants to decorate my apartment with and bring it to life. My friend Sungwha said that they are so big, my place will look like a jungle. I really like the large one that I put behind the couch, it looks like a palm tree from back home. They weren't cheap, as plants never are, but I think I got a good deal on both, getting both of them with their pots for just under $150 US dollars. So, instead of traveling to the Snow Festival this weekend with Joanna, I bought some plants for my place. I refer to them as babies, because I will have to take care of them as such. My sister Paula says that I need to talk to them regularly and not to over water them. I will get a few more smaller ones to compliment them and I am really proud of my selections. The smaller one will grow flowers on it when it gets warm and I really like the design of the pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment