Thursday, March 11, 2010

My New Look

While I was in Busan, I decided to get my eyes checked for a new pair of reading glasses, since I broke my pair that I had. Come to find out that I needed to be wearing glasses all the time. I use to wear glasses and contacts in grade school and high school, but I thought my eyes got better, little did I know, I guess with age, they got worse. So now I wear glasses all the time and picked out some nice frames. The prescription glasses, frames, eyeglass case, and eye exam all cost about 50 US dollars, which is pretty cheap.

The girls also talked me into cutting my hair to the shortest length I ever had it, since I was a little girl. It's the Victoria Beckham hair-do. When I first saw the new hair cut, I immediately thought of my younger sister Sarah, who, with short hair, I tend to favor. Here are some pictures of the new look, enjoy, and let me know what you think.






It gets this uncontrollable wave that I have never had before!






1 comment:

  1. Hey Tonya. I believe I have one of your old teacher's in my conversation class, Mrs Han. She gave me your blog and told me to check it out. Also, you may or may not know, you have my husband's old job. I'm sure he would like to hear how things are going, as would I, if you want to get together for coffee or something sometime. marisa.lerin(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete