Thursday, March 11, 2010

Busan Trip

I finally made it out to Busan and one of the beaches in Busan. Busan is located on the east coast of Korea and is a 2 and half hour bullet train ride from Seoul. So I traveled to Seoul and met the girls and we took the bullet train on a Saturday morning. Luckily we had a mutual friend, another foreign teacher we knew that lived in the Busan area that we stayed with while there. These are the pictures of us going out that night and of the day at the local beach. It was nice to see a beach again after being gone from San Diego's beautiful beaches. I will never take for granted of where I lived before moving here and those friends and family that still live in San Diego, appreciate what you have. I literally didn't want to leave, have considered moving to Busan for the beach, and I will be back, please enjoy the pictures of one of the many beaches here in Korea.



This is a friend of mine named Alexander, who also teaches in the goon that I just happen to run into in Busan that weekend. He was there to play rugby, what a small world.



Lots of dancing and having fun with the girls in three different clubs that night.



Some random guy that I met from Japan.




Me and the girls, Hope and Ashlea, both have become great friends.




This is at Shenise's house, where we stayed. Shenise is from the States and lives and teaches in Busan. We all had a good time that weekend exploring the Busan area.



The sunset, which was beautiful with the beach in the background, which you can't see in this picture, unfortunately, it was really nice.



This was a shark coming through the wall to show where the shark aquarium was. I thought it was pretty cool and we didn't go into the aquarium, maybe next time.



This lady was praying, worshiping, and or meditating on the beach with a fire in holes in the sand. I thought it was interesting so I took a picture to share.





I thought the beach right next to the big city buildings looked pretty cool, reminded me of downtown San Diego.






The water was COLD, but it was worth it to feel the wet sand with my toes and feet, ahh, I miss Oceanside.






There were lots of cool islands out in the depths of the ocean to view. I wanted to take a boat out there to explore them more closely.









No comments:

Post a Comment