Friday, March 5, 2010

Eunpa Park

Here is the other large beautiful park that we have here in Gunsan. My friend, Mrs. Han and I walked the entire perimeter of the park which has a gorgeous lake in the center. It was an awesome day that, as you can see from me where just my t-shirt. The park is filled with really cool bridges, workout machines, and cool play things. The big bridge lights up at night and has many colors.I have yet to go to the park at night, waiting until it gets warmer. The entire walk around the lake took about 2 hours and it was quite serene, enjoy the pictures.












































1 comment:

  1. Olá, ví suas fotos e o que dizer deste lugar:
    Simplesmente maravilhoso.
    Sou Brasileira e moro em Gunsan.
    Eunpa Parque é um dos lugares mais lindos de Gunsan!
    Beijos!

    ReplyDelete