Thursday, November 26, 2009

HOME - My dog, Jezebel




As I sit here looking at my computer on my ottoman, I am looking at my desktop background picture of my little girl and missing her dearly. I miss you Jezebel!! As you can see I got a plant, it was a gift from Sungwha for my birthday. I also got a new phone that I can call home on and receive phone calls on. Please feel free to call anytime, although, I don't keep my computer on all night, sorry Mom, I know you tried to reach me this morning at 4:30am my time. I am actually bummed that I missed your call though...my number is 760-298-8872, yes an Oceanside number that you can leave a voicemail on if I don't answer thanks to Magicjack, one good piece of advice that came from the original recruiter I worked with back in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment